Monday, October 20, 2008

A New Class for Me - and for you???

Enrollment for the newest Jessica Sprague class is today.



And the best part? It’s free and you don’t need to be a scrapper to take it. She talks about the class here on her blog.

I am really feeling the need right now to record as much as I can of our daily life. There are too many unexpected, unexplainable things that can happen. The more I read, the more I need to record the little details of our daily life for Meredith and Isobel. I don’t remember much of my daily life as a child and it bothers me. I know I could just call my mom and talk to her about it, but it’s just not the same. Why don’t I remember? That’s the bigger issue for me. I suppose I’m pushing my own issues onto my children but I feel the need to do this as much for me as for them. At least I can admit that, right? Anyway, I’m hoping that someone one out there will join me. It’s free, it’s crafty and you don’t have to be a scrapper to take it! Anyone?

I’ve been working very hard to get caught up on my paper pages. If you know me, you know how rigidly structured I can be. I know the ‘in’ thing in scrapbooking right now is to work non-chronologically, however, that just doesn’t work for me. I’m working on April 2008 and I’m hoping to get up to date before November. I’ve got about 14 double page layouts to do, plus a handful (or more) digi pages too. Am I crazy? Probably. I’ve got some Christmas gifts I’d like to make plus my cards so I’d like this done before I feel the need to start working on them. Of course, I’d also like to have all my Christmas shopping completed before the end of November as well, but, whatever. Who needs to sleep, right? (Actually, I do. I’m really not good without my 9 hours!) Perhaps it’s eating I should give up!! I’ll get it done somehow; however, I may need to explore the crops at my new local scrapbook store to get it all done.

Well, enough of this blogging for me. I need to get this house tidied up and get working!!

No comments: