Sunday, November 2, 2008

Messes, Christmas Lights and Some Calendar Pages

The girls were tired yesterday and we just hung around the house. They played in the leaves and cleaned their bedrooms, but other than that, they hung out in the house. They built a city out of dominos and glass beads (I wish I had a photo of that), and watched a movie in the basement. I took advantage of that and worked on my blog and did a little scrapbooking. I really didn’t realize how long they were down there. This is the sight that greeted me when I did go down after they’d gone to bed.



It’s funny. A sight like this would have made me angry a couple of years ago, but today, it just makes me happy. I love to see them being creative and playing with their toys. They don’t have the time for that as much these days between homework and their various electronic distractions.


Don’t worry, though. They cleaned it up today. But then, of course, they had friends over and messed it up again. Oh well, I tried.


While we were inside busy playing, Dave was outside doing this:


I know it’s early but I know if we wait it will be cold and miserable. Better to get it done now. Easy for me to say, I didn’t have to do it.

I haven't had the time to do many digital pages lately. I did these little calendars for my fridge recently. All supplies by Jessica Sprague including the template.









No comments: