Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isobel, Isobel, Isobel

It’s all about Isobel today.

She really is a character. This is her bedroom door:



I don’t know how it got this way. Well, I do know how it got this way, I guess what I don’t know is how she managed to convince Dave and I that it was okay to plaster her door with random stickers. We’re both usually so anal about those kinds of things. The stickers on here range from Hannah Montana stickers, to the ones the dentist sticks on her shirt after fluoride to remind me she can’t eat, to the ones you always forget to peel off your new clothes the first time you wear them. We’ll definitely have to replace this door before we sell this house.

Here’s a note I found from Isobel to Meredith in Meredith’s room one day:



Apparently, Isobel wanted to read and play some Nintendo. At least she remembered to say I love you.

No comments: