Sunday, November 30, 2008

Isobel's Tooth

Isobel lost a tooth today.



It’s the 9th one she’s lost so far, but what’s special about it is that it’s the first one that has come out without the aid of the dentist. We were at Grandma’s house and she was enjoying a Turtle after her dinner and **POP** she spit it out into her hand.

Other than that, we had a quiet weekend. The girls slept over at a friends house on Friday night so Dave and I went out for dinner and then to a movie. It was a nice change. The girls were exhausted on Saturday so we hung out around the house, raking leaves and such. Today they were still exhausted, so they watched a movie in the morning then enjoyed The Nutcracker and Christmas decorating at their Grandma’s house. I love weekends like this without anything specific to do. We just get to hang around the house and be together.

On another note, this is the wine I’ve been drinking:



I have to say, I quite enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the fact that it’s a screw top. I’m not a connoisseur of fine wines by any means and I like to be able to get it open easily and quickly. I pick my wines mostly by their label. So does my mother in law. She bought this one for me to try next:



Do you think she’s trying to tell me something?

No comments: