Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Back

My apologies for not posting this week. I just haven’t been in the mood. I haven’t been in the mood for much of anything. Actually, I think the February blahs are setting in. However, this is the first day of a new week and I’m going to chase those blahs away!!!

I got my 365 page for the week done:



I know, I know. It looks just like last week’s page. And the week before that. I’m trying to focus on the photos more than the page design and originally I was going to do the entire album with the same basic page design. As I get into this, I realize I’m not going to be able to do the same page 52 times. I just can’t do it. However, I also know that if I’m going to keep this up, it needs to be easy. So, I’m going to do a different page design each month. Today is the first of February so you’ll see a brand new page next week!! Isn’t that exciting? Of course, I still have those first 2 weeks of January to do and they’ll be the same, but, whatever.

Here are a couple of paper pages I’ve done recently:







My apologies for the poor quality. Actually they look a little wonky too. I don’t have a scanner, so I’m taking a photo of the pages and then cropping out my dining room table before posting. Unfortunately, I just can’t seem to get the edges straight. Oh well. You get the general idea, right?

Okay, I’m off now. I’m supposed to be watching the Super Bowl but I figured I watched the half time show and that’s what’s most important, right? LOL

I promise to post more this week. Guides honour.

One last thing. Are you reading my blog and afraid to let me know you’re reading it? It’s okay. That’s what blogs are for. I’d love to know you’re out there!!! It makes me feel loved.

Later, dudes.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You know that I'm reading!
I'm really loving your layouts. I think it's OK if your 365 layouts all look the same, because it's about the pictures, not the layout. I agree with you that they need to be simple or else it will become a chore and not something fun.