Monday, February 11, 2013

Announcement

I am  very excited to share that I am now a Creative Team Member over at the Use Your Stuff blog. The blog hosts a crafty challenge every week. The challenges are for anyone who is inspired to participate.

Here are the details.

Every Monday someone posts a challenge in the hope that it will help you use some of your stash and inspire some creative projects.

The project you create can be anything you want it to be - a scrapbook page, a card, a home decor item, a mini book or even a quilt.  All you have to do is link your project at the bottom of the challenge that you are participating in. It's that simple.

There are some very creative ladies over there. I hope I'm up to the challenge. I hope to see you there too!!







3 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm so glad you're joining us. You're going to be great!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!
Totally excited that you are joining us Ms. M.

Lynne said...

So exciting to have you join us Milena.