Friday, March 29, 2013

Card Swap

I've been spending a lot of time lately surfing around and on the message board over at Scrapbook Nerd. It is a great online hangout full of wonderful crafters with great ideas, inspiration and challenges. It also has a great store but we won't talk about how much I've purchased so far!!

Recently, I participated in a Birthday Card Swap. The idea is that you make multiple cards. Enough for yourself and each participant. You send all yours to the hostess and receive back the same number of different cards. This was my card:



And these are the cards from the other participants:








I think all of these cards are just gorgeous and can't wait to use them. Up next? A Mother's Day Card swap. I won't have to buy another Mother's Day card for years!!

The last time I remember doing a swap was back in the day when using punches was all the rage. I can remember punching out over 200 flowers and getting hundreds of other shapes back. Boy, how things have changed. I think I still have those punchies down in the basement somewhere. I'll have to go and find them!!

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day!!


2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love them all!!!

Unknown said...

I really liked doing this swap, the cards are fabulous. Your photos of them make them look so good.