Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Evolution of Scrapbooking

Recently on the forum at Scrapbook Nerd, a thread was started about how long we'd been scrapbooking and what was trendy back then. This then led to another thread for members to post their first ever page.

I started scrapbooking in 2000 when Meredith was just over 2 years old. I've been scrapbooking ever since and when I don't have the opportunity to crop regularly, I really miss it and tend to get a bit grumpy. When I started, letter stickers and die cuts were all the rage. I used markers to colour in my titles and do my journaling and my photos were cut into fancy shapes.

I shared these pages on the board and thought it would be fun to share them here too. My first ever page:

 
and my most recent page:

 
Thanks for looking!




No comments: