Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Use Your Stuff Weekly Challenge

Where has the time gone?  I can't believe it's Tuesday already and school is almost out for the summer. Here's my page for the Weekly Challenge over on the Use Your Stuff Blog. Joy challenged us to take our inspiration from a photo. This photo:


 
What jumped out at me when I saw it were the flowers and the combination of orange and pink. I don't use orange often and came up with this page:
 
 
 
I hope you like it. Thanks for looking and enjoy this beautiful day.
 



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like the colours you've picked from the picture and the title is really cool :)

Barbara said...

I love orange. Great job with the challenge. I still haven't done it yet, and I'm not sure I'll get it done at this point.
Man, I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day these days.