Monday, June 3, 2013

UYS Challenge


It seems all I'm getting around to posting these days are my Use Your Stuff pages. I have a bunch of ideas rolling around my head, I just need to find the time (and the motivation) to sit down at my computer and bang them all out. But for now, you're stuck with another UYS page.

This week on the UYS Blog, our newest member, Sarah, challenged us all to do a summer related project. I love doing summer pages, they always put me in a happy mood.

I did this page about Isobel. We were at Rocky Crest just waiting to pick Meredith up from camp. I love her smile and the pop of orange from her life vest.


I hope you'll head on over to The Use Your Stuff blog and join us in welcoming Sarah. We'd love to see your summer page too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that sun and the arrow/banner is the upper right.
Great layout and sweet photos Ms. M.

Barbara said...

This is so freaking awesome. I'm going to be lifting this one!!