Saturday, September 21, 2013

Project Life - Weeks 25 thru 28 (including Hawaii!!!)

I always have this idea in my mind that when school starts I’m going to have so much extra time. As a result I always jam up my schedule with numerous projects and things to do. Realistically, I don’t have a plethora of time especially since I set myself up to get an unrealistic number of things done. 

Project Life is one of those things. I didn’t get any pages done this summer. ‘I’ll get that done when school goes back, no problem’ is what I kept telling myself. Well, school has been back for 3 weeks and I’m not caught up yet. I have managed to do weeks 25 through 27 and I’m pretty proud of that. We’re getting into Hawaii with these pages so I’m finding I couldn’t do a standard 2 page spread. Perhaps this too is contributing to my problem?!? 

I’m not giving up, I promise, but I am really learning that keeping up is key. Here they are. Be forewarned, there are lots of them!!

Week 25 left

Week 25 right


Week 26 left

Week 26 right

Week 27 left

Week 27 middle

Week 27 right

Week 28 page 1

Week 28 page 2

Week 28 page 3

Week 28 page 4





1 comment:

Barbara said...

These are awesome. Great photos. I can't wait to see more.