Monday, December 30, 2013

UYS Weekly Challenge

Oh dear. Oh dear.
It's been a long time since I posted here!!

Unfortunately blogging tends to take a back seat when things get busy around here.

This week on the UYS blog we have a guest designer sharing her tips and tricks for doing a Month in Review album. Be sure to check it out. She's got lots of good tips, tricks and information on there.

I chose to do a page for my Project Life album for this weeks challenge. I am a bit behind so I jumped ahead and did week 52 of 2013. This will be my last full week for this album and my last post with Project Life pages. I have loved doing these albums but I have other projects on my list that need my attention.

Here's Week 52:


Thanks for sticking with me. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve. See you in 2014!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking great Milena. I like mix of page design and your photos. It's almost times to start a new album for 2014.